June 10-12, 2014 @ Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Collective Intelligence 2014 is an interdisciplinary conference seeking to bring together researchers from a variety of fields relevant to understanding and designing collective intelligence of many types.
The conference will take place at MIT and consist of:
- Invited talks from prominent researchers in different areas related to collective intelligence such as engineering, psychology, management, political science, information science, and sociology
- Oral presentations
- Poster/Demo sessions
- “Ignite” sessions in which practitioners (e.g. policy makers) connect with researchers around collective-intelligence-based solutions to real-world problems
- Extended abstract submission deadline: January 15, 2014
- Notification of acceptance / rejection: February 15, 2014
- Conference dates: June 10-12, 2014
Also see Collective Intelligence 2012.