SmartSociety is co-organising the Fourth International Workshop on Human-Agent Interaction Design and Models (HAIDM 2015) which is co-located with AAMAS 2015 (4th or 5th of May). SmartSociety had also organised HAIDM 2014.
The deadline for paper submission to HAIDM 2015 has been extended to the February the 23rd.
Topics covered by this year’s HAIDM include amongst others:
- Trust between humans and agents
- Smart society applications including energy systems, ride-sharing, healthcare augmentation, and disaster response
- Coalition formation and optimisation models involving models of agents and humans
- Human-Robot Interaction
- Citizen science
- Enhanced models of human behaviour and theory of human behaviour
- Applications of human behaviour models,
- Behavioural game theory
- Techniques for learning human behaviour
- Quantitative and qualitative studies of human-agent interaction
11th February: 23rd of February: Submission deadline
10th March: Notifications
19th March: Deadline for Camera-Ready copies
For more details, including the submission procedure, visit the HAIDM 2015 site here.